RankNameQualityPricingSupportUsabilitySpeedInfo
clevereditor.com/
Visit Site
editingwritingservices.org/
Visit Site
editing-services.org/
Visit Site
shinyessays.com/
Visit Site
customcollegeessays.com/
Visit Site

theproofreadinggirl.com review

Quality3
Pricing3
Support3
Usability3
Speed2
Total2.8/10
Editor's Rating:

theproofreadinggirl.com review and discounts

Description

When looking for a good proofreading site, I found this one. It caught my attention by its simple design, nice colors and of course the name Proofreading girl. It was funny and I decided that this site is reliable and positive. I heard a lot of different sad stories about scam sites that were stealing money and fooling their customers, that is why I was rather careful when choosing the proofreading service to make an order from. So, I decided to look closer to this site. Customer’s feedback was rather positive, but one more thing I wanted to know was the level of professionalism and price policy. These aspects are very important in such sphere.

Price Policy

I tried really hard to find prices on this site, but I simply didn’t manage to do this, because they were not represented there. So, I contacted the admin via email and asked him to show prices to me. The admin was answering really slowly to me and I had an impression that he was not willing to help me. Only in a few hours he managed to help me to count the price for my paper. Proofreading of my coursework, which consisted of 10 pages cost me $128. I was rather shocked, because the price was pretty high and I expected it to be much lower.

Quality of paper

I expected for the paper to be more professionally proofread. I can say that the writer properly proofread only 80% of the paper, while the rest 20% he missed. I think that writers should be more attentive.

Quality of Support

The support team offered me a revision, but I refused, as I already fixed some points by myself. However, it was pleasant to get such an offer

Conclusion

I think that this company should work on some points in order to improve the whole quality of the service, as well as of the paper. Some time later one of my friends advised me this Service. This service is really professional and will help you to make your paper proofread on the highest level.

Have you ever placed an order with www.theproofreadinggirl.com/ before?

theproofreadinggirl.com review

Click stars below to rate.
Quality
Pricing
Support
Usability
Speed
 
Submit